Cushion Rubber Specs

One of the most asked questions that I get is "What type of cushion rubber is on my table?" There is no set-in-stone answer but there are a couple of rule-of thumb guidelines. Most modern home tables will usually have a K-66 profile, old coin-op tables U-23 profile, newer coin-op tables K-55 profile. Of course there will be exceptions. Some now defunct companies may have used a proprietary rubber that is no longer available or a coin-op table may have new rail sets that have been converted from U-23 to K-55.

Below is a guideline for comparing the rubber that you have to the standard profiles.